Multimedia Designer Required for Real Estate in Dubai
City area: Sheikh Zayed Road
Country: United Arab Emirates
• Smart, Positive and Self Motivated specialist
• Excellent verbal and written English skills
• At least 3-years Web/Multimedia experience in Dubai
• UAE Driving License is highly required
• Must be Creative and have “can do attitude”
• Must be available to join immediately
• Must have excellent knowledge of multimedia software’s, graphic and interface design, programs (Final Cut Pro, Premier, Avid), etc..
• Communicate closely with Real Estate Brokers and Listing Managers
• Follow the instruction of Management with respect and integrity
• Be Passionate, Creative and Positive Team Member.
• Graphic design, Interactive media and interface design, creating digital brochures for Email campaigns and Social Media using Computer Graphics, Software Applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash
• Conceptual design
• Project management, skills to the successful completion of a project on time.
• Video design, recording and editing, requires expertise in using programs such as Final Cut Pro, Premier, and Avid
• Photography, taking photos of property and editing
• 360-degree creation
• Medical Insurance
• Company Car
• Airfare Ticket (Home Country) every two (2) years of service
• Salary – TBD
• Bonus incentives (based on department and company results)
• Thirty (30) days annual leave
Who we are:
Atmosphere Real Estate is an expanding company with international presence. Our service includes Selling off plan and Ready Properties in Dubai, USA, UK, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Greece and Cyprus. Expanding offices in US and Saudi Arabia.
Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Email: [email protected]
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"