Deputy HR and Admin Manager Required
Country: United Arab Emirates
Position Title: Human Resources Administration Deputy Manager Monusco
Reports to: HR Manager & HR Director
Direct Reports: HR/ Administration Manager – DRC
Job Purpose: To procure and organize development and retention of human resources to drive the project.
Salary: 2,000 Dollars + Allowance
Other Benefits – As per the republic of Congo labour law
Candidates should have experience of at least 3-5 years in UNITED NATION and NATO in OIL & GAS FIELD
• Company Monusco Staff
• Statutory and Regulatory Authorities
• Recruitment firms.
Extent of Authority:
• Interpretation of labour laws
1. Ensure efficiency and alignment to the company strategy. As part of the coordination team, exercise delegated authority.
Assist to maintain good relations all staff, the customer, local Government, local staff and local community.
Attend meetings as required and communicate information to as instructed. Ensure all meetings are minuted and stored accordingly.
Assist to manage all office trackers including Visa, housing, travel and security.
Assist in the Development and maintaining of all necessary development and training policies and plans with the various departments to ensure optimal performance and a healthy talent pipeline to support business growth across Monusco operations.
Liaise with the staffing outsourcing firms to ensure fair recruitment and compliance with the law.
Assist to coordinate manpower planning, recruitment, succession planning and induction of staff to ensure the Monusco team is adequately staffed at all times.
Assist in the formulation, implementation and review HR strategies, policies and procedures and ensure that they are communicated and implemented throughout the team in support of the overall business strategy.
Ensure that the company is complicate with all DRC labour laws.
Manage all issues relating to the staff including the expatriates and the local staff.
11. Promote good employee relations within the team and assist in all team building activities.
Maintain external relations with other related partners such as Insurance companies, Advocates, contractors Immigration etc.
Any other responsibilities that may be given by the supervisor from time to time.
• Problem solving
5yrs, 3 in similar work environment and position in HR
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Diploma in HR
• Interpersonal Relations
• Team leader / Player
• Good Judgement
• Results oriented
Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Contact No.: 0507193751
Email: [email protected]
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"