Relationship Officer Required for leading Financial Services Institution
City area: Al Nabba
Country: United Arab Emirates
Walk in for a great career with one of the leading financial services institutions in the UAE.
Candidates with relevant Sales experience are preferred.
Please carry copy of your CV, Passport and Emirates id (If applicable for Emirates id)
Date: 7th MAY 2017, Sunday
Time: 10:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Venue: Dunia Finance,near Rotana hotel, Rolla ,Sharjah.
The Sales / Relationship Officer is a highly influential role in dunia. It requires someone with entrepreneurial abilities coupled with in-depth understanding of financial product and market segmentation, market conditions and the challenges therein. You should have in depth knowledge of customer segments. You would be responsible for driving and developing the business with key focus on new customer acquisition across segments, selling multiple financial products, and developing new distribution channels.
The job responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
– Responsible for ensuring that the sales strategy is in line with compliance policies with regards to operational, financial and regulatory risks.
– Continuously list more and more companies in the target market list.
– Responsible for achieving individual targets across all products (Personal Loan, Cards, Auto).
– Provide excellent service to the customers.
– Develop long term relationship with customers.
– Assist the team leader in undertaking micro marketing events to promote sales.
– Motivate the new hires in the sales team to reach their targets.
Please do note that this interview is open to candidates who are presently in the UAE.
Please bring a copy of your resume, a copy of your passport, photo (passport size) and a copy of your Emirates ID (if you have).
Salary: AED 2001-3000
Experience: Less than 1 Year
Job Type: Full Time
Contact No.: 0558817673 / 0556379866 / 0502560337
Email: [email protected]
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"