Walk in Interview for Travel Consultant Job in Dubai
City area: Al Garhoud
Country: United Arab Emirates
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Direct interact with existing and potential clients, to sell airline tickets and travel related products.
• To Provide High quality service and travel advice to Companies and direct customers.
• To ensure bookings materialize that would generate revenue in line with departmental and corporate growth strategy.
•Ability to meet long and short-term goals.
•Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach.
•Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
•Ability to multi-task and maintain a level of professionalism.
•Self-motivated, hard-working and detail-oriented personality.
•Minimum 2-5 years experience in travel industry.
•International destination knowledge.
•Excellent selling and convincing skills.
•Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc).
•Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively.
Open interviews on April 12 – 13, Wednesday to Thursday at 12 – 2pm. ONLY THOSE WHO MEET THE REQUIREMENTS can proceed for the interview. Office located at Al Garhoud near GGICO Metro Station (Exit 2), Saraya Avenue Bldg. Block-A, M-05 (Nearest landmark beside AL Dar University).
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"