Accounting services and Setup for VAT Accounting in UAE- AL Najm - 050-3515421
Country: United Arab Emirates
Are your Accounts VAT ready?
1. UAE to introduce a 5% VAT from January 1, 2018
2. Yet 50% of the firms in GCC are still unprepared for VAT
3. Our tax experts can guide you to be VAT compliant
VAT Accounting in UAE as disclosed by the Ministry of Finance that VAT will be implemented in the UAE by 1st January, 2018, companies are on a limited timeline to maintain for the first phase of VAT implementation in their organization. Al Najmalready made substantial progress on preparing their tax administration systems and focusing its clients to develop their business in maintaining for VAT with the best accounting software& provide best Accounting Services to their client.
Value Added Tax (VAT) is an indirect tax which is in place in more than 100 countries globally. United Arab Emirates in specific and GCC council in general has taken a decision to implement the VAT system with effect from January 1, 2018. The VAT rate has been agreed at rate of 5% on most of the goods and services. VAT will most likely impact every UAE business and with 1st January 2018 not being far, we will help you to be prepared.
AL-NAJM having a dedicated team of accounting professionals will fulfill your business needs and help you in VAT Accounting.
Accounting Software plays imp role in Increase of a Business where it handles and gives complete information about your Business Financials. Al Najm provide complete Solutions from VAT Accounting software setup till Annual Audit report with best practice VAT services with best accounting Softwares like Sage, QuickBooks, TALLY ERP, Sage 50 ME Edition.
VAT COMPLIANTSIN UAE:-
1. Transmigrate to an accounting software that can adopt VAT calculations.
2. Along with a Tax Expert review existing long-term contracts & options to take maximum input tax credit of the purchases & expenses.
3. Handling Proper training for your staff & IT Dept.
4. Plan and structure in a way that cash flow management is not affected.
For any Queries or Details Talk to Our Consultants at:
Al Najm Al Mawsuq Accounting Service LLC.
Mr. Husain (CA) – 050-3515421
Mr. Shabbir – 055-1598152
Email [email protected]ail.com
Website - http://www.najmmawsuqacct.com
You must log in or register a new account in order to contact the advertiser
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"